Master Your Memory - Video Course
This course will introduce you to a variety of strategies to help you take greater control of your memory and to recall a much greater proportion of what you want. You will learn what your memory is capable of, the major factors that affect it, how to use those factors for your own benefit and a number of approaches to remembering large amounts of information. By the end of the seminar you will be familiar with the techniques used by people with highly trained memories and know how to use those techniques for your own specific ends.
Course materials are included as well as a complimentary copy of our e-book Master Your Memory.
The seminar will include: -
• An introduction to your memory
• The different tasks we use our memories for and what is possible with a trained memory
• Learning how and why the brain remembers some things and forgets others
• Techniques for overcoming the limitations of short-term memory
• How focused attention is vital to memory and how to develop it
• The importance of association to memory
• Developing your visual memory
• Using your whole brain
• Mnemonics and memory systems
• The importance of repetition and structured rehearsal for combating forgetting
• Memory strategies for specific purposes - names & faces, numbers, speeches & presentations, mental diaries and to do lists, languages
• The importance of being in the correct state of mind and how to access such states